Greenfield, WI 53228
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Here at Layton Terrace, each of our residents enjoys countless conveniences and services that come together to promote a carefree lifestyle. From independent living to assisted living and Alzheimer’s care, we offer a range of senior living options that can accommodate changing health needs.
Layton Terrace is operated by the Laureate Group. Locally owned and operated since 1970, the Laureate Group has a history of innovation and accomplishments that have greatly improved the quality of care for seniors in Wisconsin for over 40 years.
Events and activities of all sorts are regularly held, and residents have the opportunity to participate at their own leisure. Activities may include shopping trips and outings to area attractions, religious services, live music, on-site entertainment, educational programs, fitness classes and more. Between activities, residents are found enjoying conversations with friends in our relaxing common areas, taking care of personal business at our on-site bank, enjoying a good read in the library and picking up a few everyday items at our country store.
Layton Terrace offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, each outfitted with individually controlled thermostats, full kitchens, private bathrooms and emergency call systems.
Meals are prepared fresh each day and served in our restaurant-style dining room. As an added measure to provide a relaxing retirement experience, housekeeping and linen services can also be arranged, and we are always happy to provide scheduled transportation to local destinations.
For seniors who require an extra measure of assistance, or those with Alzheimer’s or other dementia, we provide additional care in the Terrace House portion of our community for assisted living, and in Spring House for Alzheimer’s care. Assistance with dressing, personal cares, medication management and other tasks is always provided in a private and personalized manner.
Layton Terrace offers a retirement living experience filled with relaxation and support.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $1,095
- Independent Living Studio Starts at: $1,095
- Assisted Living Studio Starts at: $2,925
- Memory Care Starts at: $5,440/Month
- No Entry Fees
- Emergency Services: Less than 5 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 2 Miles
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Parking Provided
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Chapel Services
- Wellness Clinic
- Community Room & Fitness Area
- Heated Underground Parking
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Religious Activities and Services
- Social Programs
- Shopping & Outings
- Life Long Learning Classes
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Home-Style Meals
- Market For Convenience Purchases
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Medical Visits: Podiatrist
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Nurse Availability: During the day throughout the week & always on call
- Free Washers & Dryers
- Weekly Laundry Service Available
- On-Site Medical Director
- AM/PM Check-In Service
- Specialized Programs for Alzheimer's & Physically Frail
Reviews of Layton TerraceWrite a review
Layton Terrace has not been reviewed yet.
Be the first to review this provider.
Expert rank: 25th percentile
There are no consumer reviews.
State Inspection Violations: 0
The information above will help you navigate the challenging decision of selecting a senior living provider but should not be solely used to make a decision. We recommend that you consider and tour multiple communities and consult other sources before you make your decision.