Age Well Centre for Life Enrichment
Green Bay, WI 54302
Please call 1-800-696-0216 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
A community dedicated exclusively to providing the assisted living care and support Green Bay seniors need, Age Well Centre for Life Enrichment offers caring and compassionate supportive services and accommodations. Nestled in the heart of Green Bay, we are centrally located near parks, shopping, hospitals, the airport and the University of Wisconsin Green Bay.
Age Well Centre for Life Enrichment is a Pathway Senior Living community. Founded in 1997, Pathway is a Chicago-based company in the business of improving the lives of older adults by providing them with affordable, life-enriching places to live.
Our residents enjoy the convenience of apartment living with their choice of private, unfurnished one- and two-bedroom homes that range from 700 to 1,250 square feet in size. All residences feature private bathrooms with walk-in showers, in-unit washers and dryers, kitchens and cable television. Select apartments also boast cathedral ceilings.
At Age Well Centre for Life Enrichment, we go beyond just offering a place to live, enriching the lives of our residents through physical, social and mentally stimulating activities. Residents can participate in one of our daily wellness programs such as yoga or tai chi, join a resident-led book club or fulfill a life-long dream on a hot air ballooning excursion.
Caring and professional staff members are available and on site 24 hours a day. We provide up to 28 hours per week of assistance with life’s daily activities including dressing, grooming, bathing and managing medications. Regular health monitoring such as blood pressure and weight checks are also conducted to ensure our residents are keeping in the best of health.
For added comfort and convenience, we also take care of the housekeeping, trash removal, bed-making, linen changing and laundry services. Three healthy and delicious meals are served daily in our formal dining room with snacks available throughout the day in our Bistro. We also provide scheduled transportation to community outings to ensure residents get where they need to go quickly and safely.
At Age Well Centre for Life Enrichment, it is our goal to help seniors age with grace and dignity.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $2,800
- One Bedrooms Starting at: $2,800/Month
- Two Bedrooms Starting at: $3,200/Month
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Minimum Age: 65
- Number of Units: 59
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Washer/Dryer in Apt
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Employee Background Checks
- Parking Provided
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Private Dining Room
- Flat-Screen TV in Lounge
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Art Classes
- Chair Chi
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed after assessment
- Special Meals: Low-salt, Gluten-free, Low-fat, Vegetarian
- Basic Cable TV Included
- Disease Prevention Counseling & Education
- Evidence-Based Wellness Programs
- VIVA! Link Family & Resident Communication Tool
- Nurse Availability: Day On Site;Night On-Call
- On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician, Dentist, Podiatrist
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Meals
- Private Laundry
- Room Service
- Daily Tidying, Trash Removal & Bed-Making
- Laundry & Linen Service
- Coordination of Medical Care
- Home Health & Hospice Care
- Review of Medications by Pharmacist