Brookdale Foundation House
Federal Way, WA 98003
Please call 1-800-696-0216 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Brookdale Foundation House (formerly Foundation House) offers exceptional experiences every day. Our community is situated on over 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds graced with views of Mt. Rainier. Brookdale Foundation House is located in the heart of Federal Way and is nestled in a quiet serene setting conveniently located midway between Seattle and Tacoma. We are just minutes away from major hospitals, medical centers, restaurants and shopping.
Brookdale Foundation House is a part of Brookdale, a company that helps residents and family members create senior living solutions that enrich their lives through passion, courage and partnership so they can get the most out of “All the Places Life Can Go.” Brookdale has been providing the very best in senior living solutions since 1978.
At Brookdale Foundation House we offer unparalleled convenience not only in location but also through our wide variety of services and amenities. Stay fit and active with our daily exercise class, or one of our group outings. Enjoy our exceptional full service dining from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
No matter how your needs change, Brookdale Foundation House is ready to meet them. Our assisted living program offers personalized care and 24 hour nursing coverage. We also offer our own in house physical, occupational and speech therapies with our ISC Program.
If you are looking for the perfect place to retire, Brookdale Foundation House is for you.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $2,235
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less Than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less Than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less Than 2 Miles
- Minimum Age: 62
- Resident Capacity: 210
- State License #: 1917
- Enforcement Letters: Check
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Cottage-Style Homes
- Furnished Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Employee Background Checks
- Parking Provided
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Chapel Services
- Gated Security
- Beautiful Landscaped Grounds with Walking Paths
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Scenic Drives
- Wii and Other Games
- Weekly Live Entertainment
- Full Activities Program
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed after assessment
- Special Meals: Diabetic, Low-salt, Gluten-free, Low-fat, Pureed
- Washer/Dryer in Cottages & 2 Bedroom Apts
- Fine Restaurant Style Dining from 7 AM - 7 PM
- On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Apartment
- Guest Meals
- Private Laundry
- Room Service
- On Site Medical Room and Staff
- Transportation for Shopping and Banking
- Concierge Service - 24 Hours
- Additional Languages Spoken: Spanish, Portugese
Reviews of Brookdale Foundation HouseWrite a review
Brookdale Foundation House has not been reviewed yet.
Be the first to review this provider.
Recommended by 2 out of 3 local experts
Expert rank: 7th percentile
There are no consumer reviews.
State Inspection Violations: 3
The information above will help you navigate the challenging decision of selecting a senior living provider but should not be solely used to make a decision. We recommend that you consider and tour multiple communities and consult other sources before you make your decision.