Wellington Place of Johnson City
Johnson City, TN 37604
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Everything about Wellington Place of Johnson City is designed for a singular purpose—to serve our assisted living and Alzheimer’s and dementia residents with the greatest love, compassion, and excellence. While we’re centrally located near major medical centers, the public library, and East Tennessee State University, it’s the stunning scenic setting of our campus that creates the ideal backdrop for the exceptional care and range of amenities we provide.
Wellington Place of Johnson City is owned and operated by Brookdale. Since 1978, we have been dedicated to enriching the lives of seniors with compassion, respect, excellence, and integrity.
The lifestyle at Wellington Place of Johnson City offers everything residents need to enjoy life. Our beautiful apartments offer all the comforts of home with plenty of space to bring personal furniture and cherished possessions. Residents select from a variety of fully carpeted private or shared suites, which feature kitchenettes, roomy closets, basic cable, and private bathrooms with step-in shower.
Our intimate community provides a familiar atmosphere with many comfortable areas designed for socializing, entertaining, and getting together with friends or family. Residents gather around the fireplace for a cozy chat, enjoy the convenience our onsite beauty/barber shop, or catch up on their reading in the library, where we stock a variety of reading material in regular and large print.
Our community was designed to help those who need assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and administering medication. Skilled and compassionate staff members are available 24-hours a day to provide assistance.
Our memory care specialists provide stimulation, stability, and structure for those with dementia—all in a soothing environment that preserves the warmth, dignity, and feeling of home.
At Wellington Place of Johnson City, we believe every individual at every stage in their life journey has the right to happiness and meaningful experiences.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $2,895
- Assisted Living Two Bedroom Suite From: $3,460
- Private Pay
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Outdoor Courtyard and Gardening Areas
- Recreation and Activity Room
- Family Room
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Activities, Games and Wii Sports
- Educational Programs
- Religious Activities and Services
- Live Entertainment and Music
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Special Meals: Low-salt
- Private Dining Room
- Restaurant-style Dining
- Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Ambulation & Escort Services
- Clare Bridge Memory Care Program