Emeritus at Remington House
Kingsport, TN 37664
Welcome to Emeritus at Remington House
A place to call home - many do.
Emeritus at Remington House offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.
Our peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities and beautiful surroundings combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Our genuine, caring staff, home-style meals and daily activities add to our residents’ daily experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.
- Assisted Living Community
Our staff prides itself on respecting the privacy and individuality of our residents, while at the same time, creating a real sense of community. You can maintain the same independent lifestyle you have always enjoyed, plus have the opportunity to connect with your peers, participate in activities and even form new friendships for a lifetime.
Our customized Service Care Plan offers just the right complement of additional services, from assistance with medication to daily help with bathing, dressing, grooming and ambulation. Our tiered levels of service ensure that you are only paying for the services that you need.
The sense of community is all around you when you become part of our family at Emeritus at Remington House. Through special events, activities, clubs and on-going cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us. Call to set up an appointment for a tour because we delight in showing you our home.
Emeritus at Remington House is operated by Emeritus Senior Living - a leader in providing senior housing and senior care. At Emeritus Senior Living we refer to our buildings as communities because at each location we foster an atmosphere of belonging among staff and residents. Our communities are our residents’ home.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $2,780
- Emergency Services: Less than 5 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 2 Miles
- Recreation: Less than 3 Miles
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Activities Area
- Sun Room
- TV Room
- Cozy Common Areas
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Religious Activities and Services
- Fitness and Exercise Classes
- Arts and Crafts, Gardening, Bingo and Movies
- Scheduled Trips and Outings
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
- Private Dining Room
- Restaurant-style Dining
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Ambulation & Escort Services
to speak to a Care Advisor to find a provider nearby
Browse Options Nearby:
- Johnson City Assisted Living
- Kingsport Assisted Living
- Abingdon Assisted Living
- Greeneville Assisted Living
- Elizabethton Assisted Living