Haverford, PA 19041
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Located near Haverford College, The Quadrangle is set on wooded grounds with stately brick buildings that evoke an English manor. A full-service community that caters to the changing needs of seniors, we offer independent living, supportive living, Alzheimer’s and skilled nursing care, allowing you the freedom to maintain your independent lifestyle, all in a peaceful setting with easy access to nearby Philadelphia.
The Quadrangle is managed by Sunrise Senior Living. At Sunrise, we strive for excellence, constantly seeking ways to improve the lives of residents with the ultimate goal of maintaining their independence and dignity.
At The Quadrangle, we offer several spacious floor plans, from one-bedroom apartments to cottage homes with garages. Units feature private baths, emergency call systems and terraces or balconies. Weekly housekeeping and linen service add to a pleasant lifestyle.
Our community areas offer many spaces to relax or socialize. Read a novel in our extensive library. Exercise in our indoor pool or gym. Tackle a project in our arts and crafts room, painting and sculpture studio, or woodworking shop. Outside, enjoy footpaths, gardens, a golf course and tennis court. A gift shop, convenience store and beauty salon are also located on campus for your convenience.
The dedicated staff at The Quadrangle provide the complete range of supportive care with medical and wellness services, including rehabilitation, dentistry, podiatry and skilled nursing care. Assistance with daily living tasks such bathing and grooming is gladly provided.
We offer a wealth of social, cultural and recreational activities on site, as well as regular group excursions to the exciting events and attractions of nearby Philadelphia. Afterwards, you can enjoy a meal in our café or formal dining room.
We invite you to learn more about The Quadrangle, where we understand your changing health and lifestyle needs and offer the full range of senior services and care.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $5,500
- Private Pay
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less Than 2 Miles
- Shopping: Less Than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less Than 1 Mile
- Number of Units: 349
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Cottage-Style Homes
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Parking Provided
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Private Terraces and Balconies
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Golf Course and Tennis Court
- Hydrotherapy and Indoor Swimming Pools
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Cultural Programs
- Arts, Crafts and Woodworking
- Exercise Classes
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Dedicated Concierge
- Snacks Available
- Private Dining Available for Special Events
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician, Dentist, Podiatrist
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Apartment
- Room Service
- Laundry and Linen Services
- Reminiscence Memory Care Program
- Ambulation and Escort Services
- Medical Clinic
- Rehabilitation Services
- Wellness Program