Freedom Village at Brandywine
West Brandywine, PA 19320
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Freedom Village at Brandywine is a resort-like community with a wealth of amenities and endless opportunities for fun. As a continuing care retirement community, we proudly provide a range of living and care services to meet the complete needs of seniors, inlcuding independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and skilled nursing care. Conveniently located in historic Chester County adjacent to the Brandywine Hospital, you’ll find museums, golf courses, shopping, theaters, churches, synagogues, sports complexes and fine restaurants all within easy reach.
Freedom Village at Brandywine is owned and operated by Brookdale. Serving seniors and their families since 1978, Brookdale communities have provided active retirement living for thousands of residents.
You’ll love the spacious elegance our luxurious residences afford. Enjoy carefree living in your own condominium with a stunning 24 floor plans to choose from. Our independent living accommodations include a cozy fireplace, roomy gourmet kitchen, generous closets, washer and dryer, private garage and Internet access. Assisted living and memory care accommodations include bright and sunny private or companion suites.
We offer a wide array of activities, such as aerobics, Tai Chi, gardening and educational events and seminars, as well as recreational opportunities from personal projects in the wood shop to tournaments in our billiards room. For golf enthusiasts, we have a nine-hole putting green and offer reduced memberships at the nearby Applecross Country Club. Residents choose from six elegant dining rooms in which they can dine in style, enjoying a complete range of culinary options from our daily menu.
Our friendly, caring staff are working for you around the clock to make living here a place you’ll truly call home. Our housekeeping staff will clean your apartment and our transportation services are available for dining out, shopping and personal appointments.
Our desirable lifestyle includes a LifeCare guarantee, assuring long-term peace of mind and security that your needs will always be cared for through our continuing care range of services.
At Freedom Village at Brandywine, you can rest assured we cater to your complete needs, interests and desires.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $2,130
- Entry Fee Required
- Private Pay
- Medicare Accepted
- Medicaid Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less than 2 Miles
- Recreation: Less than 2 Miles
- Minimum Age: 60
- State License #: 126000, 118750
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Washer/Dryer in Apt
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Indoor Swimming Pool & Outdoor Recreational Facilities
- Secured Outdoor Courtyard, Covered Parking Provided
- Library and Billiards Rooms
- Nine-Hole Putting Green and Partnership with Applecross Country Club
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Happy Hour, Parties and Socials
- Outings and Trips
- Art Classes, Cards, Dominoes and Group Games
- Tai Chi, Fitness and Exercise Programs
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Special Meals: Low-salt
- Private Dining Rooms
- Catering Services Available
- Six Dining Venues
- Restaurant-style Dining
- Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
- On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Apartment
- Ambulation & Escort Services
- Clare Bridge Memory Care Program
- On-site Banking
- Senior Learning Center