Cross Keys Village – The Brethren Home Community
New Oxford, PA 17350
A provider of senior living options for over a century, Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community has a long history and proven record of quality services and care. Our numerous on-campus amenities allow for hassle-free living, with a wide range of premium services available right on site. Whether seeking an active lifestyle or one that is more relaxed, we have just the right programs and options available to meet a broad range of lifestyles.
As a continuing care retirement community, residents of Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community have the additional peace of mind knowing that, should they be required, supportive care and medical services are offered.
When wanting to enjoy a meal outside of their private residence, residents can choose from a wide selection of delicious menu options at one of three dining areas on our campus. For a little outdoor enjoyment, our bocce court and community garden are ideal for catching some sun. The aquatic center located within the recently constructed Harvey S. Kline Wellness Center is host to an indoor pool, a cardiovascular training room, a spa and more.
Accommodations here at Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community are offered in well-outfitted cottage, country home and apartment arrangements across our more than 250 acres. Residences feature energy-efficient appliances, nine-foot ceilings and tasteful landscaping.
Seniors who need some additional help with daily activities reside in either private or shared accommodations within our Health Care Center. Here, residents have access to supportive services and care around the clock, which can include help with dressing, personal hygiene or mobility. Residents who require memory care receive specialized services in a setting that has been specifically designed for seniors with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
Within our Health Care Center, residents of Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community can also receive both short- and long-term nursing and medical care services. We also offer palliative care services as needed.
Pennsylvania seniors can receive the best in retirement living and supportive services at Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community.
- Entrance Fees: $55,000-$300,000
- Independent Living: $700-$2,200/Month
- Assisted Living: $3,600-$6,700/Month
- Skilled Nursing: $301-$325/Day
- Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Cottage-Style Homes
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Washer/Dryer in Apt
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Parking Provided
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Indoor Aquatic Center
- Golf Chip-shot Area, Putting Green and Bocce Court
- Community Garden, Fishing Pond
- Village Woodshop
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Social Events
- Trips & Outings
- Spiritual Activities
- Exercise Classes
- Live, On-site Entertainment
- Educational Opportunities
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Full-service Restaurant
- On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Harvey S. Kline Wellness Center
- On-campus Banking
- Palliative Care