Milwaukie, OR 97222
Providing full-service assisted living and memory care with a friendly, warm atmosphere and amenities in Milwaukie, Royalton Place offers a range of senior living options to enjoy. Located close to Portland, Lake Oswego and Tigard, our community is ideally situated for seniors in the surrounding region. We provide a rich community environment with spacious accommodations and numerous community activities as well as events that are held each week.
Royalton Place is operated by Blue Harbor Senior Living. An operator of senior communities based out of Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living has communities in six states.
Residents of Royalton Place can enjoy the convenience of having a beauty salon and barber shop located right on site. Our outdoor garden and courtyard areas are ideal for enjoying some warm weather on sunny days, while indoors our community room and common areas are always great for relaxing and socializing with friends and visiting family.
Exercise programs are hosted on a regular basis, and residents are encouraged to participate as much as they desire. Local outings and trips are frequently made, and live entertainment and musical events are often held right within the comfort of our community.
Our dining room features extended hours, so residents experience a greater flexibility on when they partake in meals. We happily provide transportation to help our seniors reach doctors appointments or run errands, and all residences receive weekly housekeeping and flat linen services.
Seniors requiring extra assistance have access to a helping hand 24 hours a day, including assistance with medication management, dressing, personal hygiene and ambulation. Residents who face the daily challenge of Alzheimer’s or dementia reside in Kingswood Court, the secure memory care portion of our community. Here, each resident receives specially tailored services from highly trained staff members.
Royalton Place offers a broad range of retirement living options and services to Milwaukie-area seniors.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $1,550
- Assisted Living Starting at: $2,630/Month
- Memory Care Companion Suites Starting at: $3,150/Month
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Minimum Age: 55
- Resident Capacity: 78
- Number of Units: 78
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Employee Background Checks
- Parking Provided
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Television Area
- Community Room, Exercise and Game Area
- Internet Center
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Trips & Outings
- Exercise Classes
- Live, On-site Entertainment
- Card Games
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed
- Special Meals: Diabetic, Pureed, Vegetarian
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Nurse Availability: Day On Site;Night On-Call
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Meals
- Private Laundry
- Room Service
- Ambulation and Escort Services
- Kingswood Court Memory Care