Portland, OR 97225
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Situated on a quiet, tree-lined street just 15 minutes from downtown Portland, Regency Park is a vibrant community providing caring and compassionate assisted living and memory care to Oregon seniors. We are centrally located down the road from Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, near parks, shopping centers and public transit. Washington Park, the International Rose Garden and the Oregon Zoo are also just minutes away.
Regency Park is operated is by Blue Harbor Senior Living. An operator of senior communities based out of Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living has communities in six states.
Our residents have a choice of either private or shared accommodations that come in a selection of studio and one-bedroom floor plans. Apartments feature private bathrooms, air conditioning, basic cable, kitchenettes and private mailboxes. All homes are equipped with an emergency call system that is monitored 24 hours a day for added safety and security.
All residents of our community enjoy access to our many communal areas which include an outdoor gazebo, fireplace, library and billiards lounge. Our restaurant-style community dining room is open 11 hours a day, with snacks available at all times.
At Regency Park, we offer a wide variety of services in our basic assisted living plan, including weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services, assistance with activities of daily living including medication management, transportation to medical appointments and daily activities planning. Enhanced services are also available should a resident’s needs change over time.
Seniors facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s or dementia are welcome at Kingswood Court, our specialized memory care area. Residents of Kingswood Court enjoy all the same services and amenities as our assisted living residents along with additional supervision, reminders, direction assistance and coordination of care between our licensed nurse and personal physicians.
Come and experience senior living at its finest at Regency Park in Portland.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $3,220
- One-Bedrooms Start at $3,805/Month
- Memory Care Companion Suite Starts at $3,900/Month
- Memory Care Private Suite Starts at $5,900/Month
- Second Occupant Fee: $1,000/Month
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- SSI Accepted
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Minimum Age: 65
- Resident Capacity: 124
- Number of Units: 137
- State License #: 4776, 1621
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Employee Background Checks
- Parking Provided
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Chapel Services
- Private Mailboxes
- Billiards Table
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Music & Dancing Activities
- Pet Therapy
- Lunch Outings and Local Excursions
- Arts & Crafts
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
- Special Meals: Diabetic, Low-salt, Low-fat, Pureed, Renal
- Snacks Available 24/7
- 11-Hour, Restaurant-Style Dining
- On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Guest Apartment
- Guest Meals
- Private Laundry
- Room Service
- Nurse On-site During the Day/On-call 24/7
- Wellness Program
- Licensed Nurse On Staff
- Illuminations Program
- Weekly Laundry & Linen Service