Hampshire House Assisted Living and Memory Care
Oneonta, NY 13820
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Overlooking the scenic rolling mountains and lush valleys of Oneonta, NY, Hampshire House Assisted Living and Memory Care is an exceptional senior living community dedicated to providing the finest care and service to New York retirees. Our comprehensive services and amenities have been specially designed to promote independence and enhance the quality of life of all our residents.
Hampshire House Assisted Living and Memory Care is owned and operated by Premier Senior Living Group, LLC. As a leader in the senior housing industry, Premier Senior Living has earned a reputation for comprehensive and responsive service with a focus on providing targeted services that best fit the needs of our seniors.
We offer a variety of apartment accommodations, including private apartments with private bathrooms, private apartments with shared bathrooms and semi-private apartments. While we encourage residents to personalize their homes with their own furniture and belongings, we can also furnish homes upon request.
Our community was designed to provide a cozy, home-like environment with all the advantages of an active retirement community. Residents can participate in aquatic exercise classes in our indoor swimming pool, get their hair done in our on-site beauty salon, challenge a friend to a game of billiards or simply relax in our scenic porch and courtyard areas.
At Hampshire House, our staff are available and on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide assistance with life’s daily activities. We also host regular on-site visits from a physician, podiatrist and physical therapist to enhance and preserve the health and well-being of all our seniors.
For additional comfort and convenience, we provide daily housekeeping, linen changing, personal laundry service and a robust daily activities program to keep residents active and engaged. We also offer three chef-prepared meals and snacks each day served table-side in our formal dining room. A private dining room is also available for hosting special events with family and friends.
Providing a supportive environment for seniors to thrive, Hampshire House is an exceptional assisted living and memory care community in upstate New York.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $2,405
- Financing Options Available
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- SSI Accepted
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 3 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 3 Miles
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Minimum Age: 55
- Resident Capacity: 65
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- Furnished Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Chapel Services
- Beautiful Views
- Secure, Outdoor Spaces
- Close-Knit, Family-Oriented Setting
- 24-Bed Memory Care Wing
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Social Events
- Trips & Outings
- Spiritual Activities
- Exercise Classes
- Live, On-site Entertainment
- Indoor Swimming & Water Therapy
- Wii Bowling & Games
- Off-Site Trips
- Walking Club
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed
- Special Meals: Diabetic, Low-salt, Gluten-free, Low-fat, Pureed
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Private Dining Room Available
- Three Healthy Meals & Snacks Per Day
- On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician, Podiatrist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Meals
- Private Laundry
- Pharmacy Service
- Weekly Linen & Laundry Service
- Additional Languages Spoken: Limited Spanish