Carriage House at Lee's Farm
Wayland, MA 01778
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
A brand-new community in the greater Boston area, Carriage House at Lee’s Farm is full-service retirement residence that offers independent living, assisted living and memory care to seniors. Centrally located just off Route 20, our community is close to shopping, golf, I-95 and less than 30 minutes by care to downtown Boston.
Carriage House at Lee’s Farm is owned and operated by The Northbridge Companies. Based in New England, Northbridge has more than 20 years of experience building local senior communities that are vibrant, friendly and supportive.
Our residential apartments come in a selection of studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans featuring convenient kitchenettes and TV, phone, and Internet access. A limited number of upgraded apartments feature designer finishes, such as granite countertops, hardwood floors and crown molding.
When not relaxing in their private homes, residents can enjoy our many community amenities including an art studio, library, sun room, fitness center and theater. Our state-of-the-art activity room showcases Wii technology and several touch-screen computers.
For the comfort and convenience of our residents, the monthly rate includes three meals daily, transportation, weekly housekeeping, weekly linen service, weekly personal laundry, all utilities including cable (but excluding telephone), S.T.A.R. Programs, Brain Gym, assistance with self administered medication (S.A.M.M.) and 45 minutes to an hour of daily of personal care. We also have a full-time social coordinator to plan a robust calendar of daily cultural, educational, social and fitness activities.
Our elegant, restaurant-style dining room plays host to delicious, hot meals served three times daily while a private dining area is available for entertaining visiting family and friends. More casual fare can be found in our community café with drinks served in our on-site pub.
Carriage House at Lee’s Farm is proud to bring high-quality senior living options to the community of Wayland.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $4,850
- Independent Living One Bedroom From: $5,350
- Assisted Living Studio From: $5,150
- Memory Care Companion From: $5,750
- Emergency Services: Less than 6 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 1 Miles
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Number of Units: 62
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Outdoor Courtyard, Coverd Porches and Sun Room
- Art Studio, Theater, and Activity Room w/Nintendo Wii
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Social Events
- Exercise Classes
- Educational Opportunities
- The Brain Gym
- Computer Training
- Computer/Internet Access
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed
- Special Meals: Options Available
- Café & Pub
- Private Dining Room Available
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7
- On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Other Transportation Provided
- Licensed Staff on site 24 hours/day
- Laundry Service