Covenant Village of Florida
Plantation, FL 33324
As one of Florida’s premier retirement communities, Covenant Village of Florida offers a continuum of senior living options for all stages of life from residential independent living to assisted living to skilled nursing. Our beautiful 20-acre campus is centrally located in suburban Fort Lauderdale just minutes from luxury shopping, golf, fine dining and the ocean.
Covenant Village of Florida is a Covenant Retirement Community. As one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit retirement housing providers, Covenant Retirement Communities has been dedicated to its faith-based mission since 1886.
Our sprawling community offers everything you need to enjoy retirement living to its fullest. Indulge your inner artist in our creative arts center, pursue your spiritual journey, take a dip in our heated outdoor pool or spa, or challenge a friend to a game of billiards, ping pong or shuffleboard.
Accommodations are available in a wide selection of sizes and floor plans to accommodate the diverse needs of our residents. All of our apartment homes feature private bathrooms, most utilities, assigned mailboxes and many also come with balconies or patios.
At Covenant Village of Florida, we provide comprehensive and personalized care to all of our residents. Our on-site wellness clinic is staffed by a licensed nurse who conducts routine blood pressure monitoring and other health screenings. In addition to our assisted living and skilled nursing services, we also provide rehabilitative care, podiatry services, lab services and hearing aid assistance.
For added comfort and convenience, we can also provide home health services, room service, guest meals and accommodations, personal transportation and salon services. Formal and casual venues offer dining options to match your lifestyle.
As a continuing care retirement community, Covenant Village of Florida offers both the residential style and services you need to optimize your retirement at any stage of life.
- Monthly Rental Fees: $1,641 - $2,649
- Entrance Fee: $50,000 - $388,300
- Financing Options Available
- Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Minimum Age: 62
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Parking Provided
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- 4 Libraries
- Heated Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Billiards, Ping-Pong & Shuffleboard
- Creative Arts Center & Woodworking Shop
- Social Events
- Trips & Outings
- Spiritual Activities
- Exercise Classes
- Live, On-site Entertainment
- Educational Opportunities
- Chair Tai Chi
- Chaplaincy Program
- Resident Chorus & Harmonica Club
- Full-Time Resident Service Director
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Private Dining Room Available
- Gift Shop & General Store
- Private Mailboxes
- On-Site Medical Visits: Podiatrist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Apartment
- Guest Meals
- Room Service
- Nurse Availability: On Site 24/7 (AL & SNF Only)
- Quest Laboratory Service
- Resident Thrift Store
- Rehabilitative Care
- Estate Planning Services
- Weekly Personal Laundry & Linen Service
Reviews of Covenant Village of FloridaWrite a review
This is a multi-level care facility. The clients are able to move from one care level to another as is necessary which is great. They have great food and care. It is a truly good place to be. It is a little expensive, but if you have the money it is WELL worth it.
Average review score: 5 out of 5 stars
Expert rank: 76th percentile
Other web sites: 4.5 out of 5 (2 reviews)
State Inspection Violations: 0
The information above will help you navigate the challenging decision of selecting a senior living provider but should not be solely used to make a decision. We recommend that you consider and tour multiple communities and consult other sources before you make your decision.