Montrose, CO 81401
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Welcome to Sunrise Creek
A place to call home - many do.
Sunrise Creek offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.
Our peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities and beautiful surroundings combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Our genuine, caring staff, home-style meals and daily activities add to our residents’ daily experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.
- Independent, Assisted and Alzheimer’s Living Community
- Join Their Journey® program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care
Our staff prides itself on respecting the privacy and individuality of our residents, while at the same time, creating a real sense of community. You can maintain the same independent lifestyle you have always enjoyed, plus have the opportunity to connect with your peers, participate in activities and even form new friendships for a lifetime.
Our customized Service Care Plan offers just the right complement of additional services, from assistance with medication to daily help with bathing, dressing, grooming and ambulation. Our tiered levels of service ensure that you are only paying for the services that you need.
The sense of community is all around you when you become part of our family at Sunrise Creek. Through special events, activities, clubs and on-going cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us. Call to set up an appointment for a tour because we delight in showing you our home.
Sunrise Creek is operated by Emeritus Senior Living - a leader in providing senior housing and senior care. At Emeritus Senior Living we refer to our buildings as communities because at each location we foster an atmosphere of belonging among staff and residents. Our communities are our residents’ home.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $3,200
- Private Pay
- Emergency Services: Less Than 2 Miles
- Shopping: Less Than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less Than 1 Mile
- Resident Capacity:
- Number of Units: 109
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Parking Provided
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Chapel Services
- Billiards Room
- Cottage Style Homes (2 Bedroom/2 Bath)
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Movie Screenings, On-site Musical Entertainers
- Hobby and Game Groups, Shopping/Errands
- Arts and Crafts
- Exercise Programs
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Snacks Available
- On-site Musical Entertainers
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Laundry and Linen Services
- Continence Management
- Ambulation and Escort Services
- Visiting Pedicurist/Manicurist