Sterling House of Longmont
Longmont, CO 80501-1497
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Longmont, Colorado, twice named one of the “Best Places to Live,” is the perfect setting for Sterling House of Longmont. Our cozy senior community honors the uniqueness of every resident—their personal needs, individual interests and long-term desires. We offer a Personalized Assisted Living lifestyle that is tailored made for each wonderful person who calls Sterling House their home.
Sterling House of Longmont is a Brookdale Senior Living community. As the nation’s largest owner and operator of senior living communities, we are constantly innovating and evaluating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our residents.
The charming, home-like community of Sterling House of Longmont offers private studio and one-bedroom apartments, with easy access for those with limited mobility. They include plush carpeting, private baths with step-in showers and a handy kitchenette. We invite residents to bring their small, beloved pets as well.
The many spacious and light-filled community areas are perfect for enjoying a packed calendar of activities—mix and mingle at community socials in the fireplace room, meet for trivia, puzzle nights or book club in the game room or enjoy a special monthly themed dinner in the dining room. Our private dining room is perfect for enjoying special occasions with family and friends as well.
We partner with our residents to create a personalized plan that meets their specific needs. We encourage and honor independence, and we’re here for as much or as little help as desired. Our highly trained, caring staff are available 24/7 for assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming or dining assistance.
We provide transportation to scheduled outings and personal appointments. Our dining program includes a daily selection of nutritious, fresh and flavorful dishes prepared by our master chef and served restaurant-style in our elegant dining room.
At Sterling House of Longmont, we provide an environment, care, programs and opportunities that engage residents physically, socially and with purpose.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $3,545
- One Bedrooms Starting at: $4,025/Month
- Private Pay
- Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than .5 Mile
- Shopping: Less than .25 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Resident Capacity: 41
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Library and Sun Room
- Gardening Area with 3 Large Raised Garden Beds
- Recreation & Activity Room
- Veterans Wall
- Cultural & Social Events
- Musc, Art & Pet Therapies, Spiritual/Bible Studies
- Trips & Outings
- Educational Programs, Fitness Classes
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed
- Special Meals: Diabetic, Low-salt, Gluten-free, Pureed
- Pet Policy: Pets Allowed and Pet Care Available
- Private Dining Room Available & Families Welcome
- Restaurant-style Dining, Menu Planning with Chef
- Enclosed Central Courtyard with Patio/Gardens
- Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
- On-Site Medical Visits: Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Private Laundry
- Ambulation & Escort Services
- Linen & Laundry Services
- Handicap Accessable Accommodations
- Wound Care through On-site Home Health Services
- Hoyer Lift Transfers
- Nightly Check-ins Every 2 Hours