Riverside, CA 92504
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
Offering full-service senior living and resort-style amenities, Magnolia Village is a residential retirement community serving seniors in Riverside, Grand Terrace, Mira Loma, Glen Avon, Moreno Valley, Rubidoux and other surrounding communities in the heart of California. We are centrally located across the street from California Baptist University near shopping, parks and medical facilities.
Magnolia Village is owned and operated by BPM Senior Living Company, a pioneer in the senior living industry. Our commitment to honoring our residents’ right to choice, dignity, privacy and independence has earned us a reputation for effective and caring management.
Accommodations are available in a selection of spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment floor plans. All apartments feature private bathrooms, convenient kitchenettes and basic cable. Select homes also come with their own private patio, balcony or garden views.
Our luxurious community boasts a number of premium amenities for the enjoyment of our residents. Meet up with friends for coffee in our 24-hour Bistro, challenge a neighbor to a game of billiards in our game room or watch a favorite film in our on-site movie lounge. We are also home to a library and arts and crafts room for individual pursuits.
At Magnolia Village, residents pay one all-inclusive monthly fee that includes rent, housekeeping, linen service, transportation, cable TV, all utilities and meals. Room service, parking and laundering of personal items are also available for an additional fee. Home health services can be provided on site 24/7 through a contracted agency.
Three delicious and nutritious meals are served each day in our elegant, restaurant-style dining room. Professional chefs prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner right on site using fresh, wholesome ingredients. Snacks are also available throughout the day in our Bistro for a bite between meals.
Come and experience independent living at its best at Magnolia Village in Riverside.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $1,625
- One-Bedrooms Start at: $1,995/Month
- Two-Bedrooms Start at: $2,725/Month
- No Buy-In Fee, Month-to-Month Rentals, One Time Community Fee, Rent Includes Meals
- Private Pay; Will Consider Long Term Care Insurance/VA benefits
- Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- State License #: 336425301
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Library, Movie Lounge, Arts & Crafts Room, Game Room & Billiards Table
- Kitchenettes and Small Fridges in Apts, No Cooking Allowed in Apts
- Microwave, Coffee Pot and Pop Up Toasters allowed
- No Garages
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Fitness Programs
- Live Entertainment
- Trips & Outings
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Small pets allowed
- Basic Cable & Utilities Paid
- 24-Hour Snack Bar
- 3 Meals Daily Offered in Restaurant Style Dining
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Room Service
- Weekly Linen Service
- Contract Home Health Services Available On-Site 24/7
- Complimentary Laundry Facilities
Reviews of Magnolia VillageWrite a review
Magnolia Village has not been reviewed yet.
Be the first to review this provider.
Recommended by 4 out of 4 local experts
Expert rank: 45th percentile
Other web sites: 4.3 out of 5 (4 reviews)
State Inspection Violations: 0
The information above will help you navigate the challenging decision of selecting a senior living provider but should not be solely used to make a decision. We recommend that you consider and tour multiple communities and consult other sources before you make your decision.
The SeniorHomes.com Best Senior Living Awards program recognize the best senior living communities in the country using a combination of resident and family surveys, expert reviews, state inspection data, and more.