Corona, CA 92879
Welcome to Crown Pointe
A place to call home - many do.
Crown Pointe offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.
Our peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities and beautiful surroundings combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Our genuine, caring staff, home-style meals and daily activities add to our residents’ daily experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.
- Assisted and Alzheimer’s Living Community
- Join Their Journey® program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- On-Site Rehabilitation
Our staff prides itself on respecting the privacy and individuality of our residents, while at the same time, creating a real sense of community. You can maintain the same independent lifestyle you have always enjoyed, plus have the opportunity to connect with your peers, participate in activities and even form new friendships for a lifetime.
Our customized Service Care Plan offers just the right complement of additional services, from assistance with medication to daily help with bathing, dressing, grooming and ambulation. Our tiered levels of service ensure that you are only paying for the services that you need.
The sense of community is all around you when you become part of our family at Crown Pointe. Through special events, activities, clubs and on-going cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us. Call to set up an appointment for a tour because we delight in showing you our home.
Crown Pointe is operated by Emeritus Senior Living - a leader in providing senior housing and senior care. At Emeritus Senior Living we refer to our buildings as communities because at each location we foster an atmosphere of belonging among staff and residents. Our communities are our residents’ home.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $1,270
- Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Resident Capacity: 150
- State License #: 336425025
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- 2-Bedroom Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Comfortable Common Areas
- Spacious Accommodations
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Arts and Crafts
- Resident Clubs, Socials and Parties
- Exercise Classes
- Live Music and Entertainment
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Restaurant-style Dining
- Medication Management
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Ambulation & Escort Services
to speak to a Care Advisor to find a provider nearby
Browse Options Nearby:
- Valencia Terrace
- Magnolia Village
- The Meridian at Anaheim Hills
Anaheim Hills, CA
- Oakmont of Chino Hills
Chino Hills, CA
- Park Terrace
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Murrieta Independent Living
- Mission Viejo Independent Living
- Huntington Beach Independent Living
- Riverside Independent Living
- Fountain Valley Independent Living