Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-3875
Please call 1-855-598-4107 to speak to a Care AdvisorLooking for a job? Click here.
In this close-knit community, residents can enjoy the downtown experience of shopping and movies, with their home located on grounds certified by the National Wildlife Federation as a “Backyard Wildlife Habitat.”
Chateau III is one of a number of senior living communities operated by Carlton Senior Living. For more than 25 years, this family-operated business has nurtured and provided their residents with services and care that enable them to live an active and productive lifestyle.
Each of our studio and one-bedroom apartment homes offer a design tailored to meet a senior’s needs and include a kitchen, storage space, climate controls and cable. Among the many daily social activities offered are card games, movie nights, happy hour and book clubs, held in the grand living room, game room, library or on the landscaped patio.
For residents needing memory care, LIFE – Letting Individuality Freely Exist governs how staff fulfills their social and emotional needs. On-site are licensed nursing staff who can provide diabetes management, physical therapy, and medication management for residents.
Meals are served in restaurant-style dining, along with a 24-hour café and room service option. If residents want to escape the daily tasks of laundry or housekeeping, these services are available, in addition to transportation. For a day of pampering, a full-service, on-site salon and barber shop is available for haircuts, massages and pedicures.
Families can participate in regular Family Connection conferences to ensure their family member is receiving the care necessary for their well-being, and upon entering Chateau III, each resident receives a customized Personal Expressions activities program.
For seniors wanting to experience life amongst nature and downtown in a friendly community, Chateau III provides a great option.
- Minimum Monthly Cost: $2,795
- One-Bedrooms Start at: $3,495/Month
- All-Inclusive Memory Care Starts at: $5,595/Month
- VA Benefits Accepted
- Emergency Services: Less than 3 Miles
- Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
- Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
- Minimum Age: 60
- Number of Units: 144
- State License #: 75600194
- Semi-Private Units
- Private Units
- Studio Apartments
- 1-Bedroom Units
- Furnished Units
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Full Kitchen
- Emergency Call System
- 24-Hour Staffing
- Employee Background Checks
- Parking Provided
- Fitness Room/Gym
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- NWF-Certified Backyard Wildlife Habitat
- 24-Hour Cafe
- Game Room
- Full-Time Activity Director
- Social Events
- Trips & Outings
- Spiritual Activities
- Exercise Classes
- Live, On-site Entertainment
- Educational Opportunities
- Movie Nights
- Visiting Pets
- Brain Fitness Activities
- Outside Patio/Gardens
- Computer/Internet Access
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Pet Policy: Pets allowed after assessment
- Special Meals: Diabetic, Kosher, Low-salt, Low-fat, Pureed, Vegetarian
- Restaurant-style Dining
- Nurse Availability: During business hours
- On-Site Medical Visits: Podiatrist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist
- Medication Management
- Diabetes Care
- Help with Activities of Daily Living
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Other Transportation Provided
- Guest Apartment
- Guest Meals
- Room Service
- LIFE - Letting Individuality Freely Exist
- Ongoing Family Connection Conferences
- Personal Expressions Activity Program
- Additional Languages Spoken: Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian
Reviews of Chateau IIIWrite a review
Chateau III has not been reviewed yet.
Be the first to review this provider.
Recommended by 3 out of 3 local experts
Expert rank: 25th percentile
Other web sites: 4.4 out of 5 (20 reviews)
State Inspection Violations: 0
The information above will help you navigate the challenging decision of selecting a senior living provider but should not be solely used to make a decision. We recommend that you consider and tour multiple communities and consult other sources before you make your decision.