Kent Assisted Living
There are 4 Assisted Living Facilities in Kent, WA and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
- Renton, WA 98055 4.3 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Offering spectacular view of the Olympic Mountains, GenCare Renton at The Lodge provides accommodations and services for independent living and assisted living.
From our home-like setting to our professional staff who greet you every day, life at beautiful Brookdale Renton is a welcoming experience for Washington seniors.
- Renton, WA 98057 5.3 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Located in the heart of Renton, Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre is a conveniently placed community, a perfect choice for seniors and their families.
- Seattle, WA 98178 6.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
The Lakeshore is located on the southern shore of Lake Washington, offering beautiful panoramic views and a variety of apartments to choose from.
Brookdale Federal Way provides services and accommodations for assisted living, and is located minutes away from shopping and medical services.
Offering tailored services and amenities, Madrona Park (formerly Emeritus at Steel Lake) is a senior living community that provides assisted living and memory care.
- Federal Way, WA 98003 7.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
At Brookdale Foundation House, we offer convenience in location as well as a variety of services and amenities. We have unmatched convenience and a quiet, serene setting.
- Milton, WA 98354 10.8 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Don't settle for ordinary—escape to The Meridian at Stone Creek, a luxury Milton, Washington, senior living community that offers a full range of care options in the greater Seattle metropolitan area.
- Mercer Island, WA 98040 11.8 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
With convenient access within minutes to Seattle and Bellevue, Sunrise of Mercer Island provides services for assisted living and memory care.
- Mercer Island, WA 98040 11.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Located just minutes from downtown Seattle, Island House, a Merrill Gardens community, has everything seniors want, from our beautiful location to our dedicated staff.
- Seattle, WA 98126 11.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Located just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Seattle, Brookdale West Seattle is the ideal senior living community for independent and assisted living.
- Seattle, WA 98116 13.4 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Brookdale Admiral Heights is located in West Seattle close to numerous amenities, including healthcare, shopping and recreation.
- Bellevue, WA 98007 13.6 miAssisted Living, Hospice Care, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Patriots Glen is a warm and welcoming senior living community in Bellevue where staff members take the time to get to know residents and their families.
- Issaquah, WA 98029 13.7 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
University House Issaquah offers elegant interior designs and comfortable surroundings, as well as 185 residences ranging from studios to three-bedroom suites.
- Seattle, WA 98101 14.4 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
A progressive, high-quality community for seniors, Merrill Gardens at First Hill is conveniently located in Seattle’s desirable First Hill neighborhood.
- Bellevue, WA 98004 14.5 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
The Gardens at Town Square is located within walking distance of Bellevue Square, the Bellevue Public Library, art galleries, Overlake Hospital and a fine selection of restaurants.
- Puyallup, WA 98371 15.2 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
An active lifestyle, easy access to recreation and shopping and a caring staff are hallmarks of Brookdale Puyallup. We have the welfare of your family in mind.
- Bellevue, WA 98008 15.3 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Whatever the need, Sunrise Assisted Living of Bellevue is able to provide top level care for individuals in need of assisted living or memory care.
- Seattle, WA 98109 15.5 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Brookdale Queen Anne offers downtown living close to social events, dining, shopping and medical care, allowing residents to take advantage of all Seattle has to offer.
- Bellevue, WA 98008 15.6 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
When you join Sagebrook Senior Living, you are joining a community that is a fabulous place to retire because of a laid-back Pacific Northwest setting and plentiful activities.
- Bellevue, WA 98007 15.8 miAssisted Living, Hospice Care, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Conveniently situated near shopping and parks, Brookdale Bellevue is an inviting and supportive assisted living and Alzheimer’s care community with caring and competent staff.
The living experience at Brookdale Allenmore II is highly personalized. We take time to know your life stories, your family, your friends and your dreams while helping you stay as independent.
- Tacoma, WA 98406 16.3 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Weatherly Inn is a locally owned and operated senior living community in Tacoma which offers a full range of services that will make your life easy and carefree.
- Redmond, WA 98052 16.4 miAdult Day Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Nestled amongst towering evergreens in the beautiful city of Redmond, Overlake Terrace is a full-service retirement community providing senior services to Washington retirees
- Bonney Lake, WA 98391 17.2 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Cedar Ridge Retirement & Assisted Living Community, nestled in the heart of picturesque Bonney Lake, is conveniently located close to shopping, services and nearby hospitals.
- Gig Harbor, WA 98335 17.3 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
A brand new, premier community, The Lodge at Mallard's Landing offers elegant living, the latest amenities, and first-class service.
- Gig Harbor, WA 98335 17.4 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Located in beautiful Western Washington, the relaxing atmosphere at Brookdale Gig Harbor is the perfect option for independent seniors and their families.
Just steps from the scenic shores of Lake Washington, Brookdale Kirkland offers elegant accommodations, top-notch services and the latest amenities for assisted living.
- Seattle, WA 98103 17.7 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Ideally located within walking distance of stores, bistros, movie theaters and the public library, University House Wallingford offers accommodations and services for assisted living.
At King's Manor we are dedicated to giving seniors the attention and care they deserve, while encouraging them to stay active and respecting their independence
Other Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Kent Assisted Living Facilities
- Overall RatingVisitor
Information About Assisted Living in Kent
Information About Assisted Living in Kent
The city of Kent is the ninth-largest city in the state of Washington. Located in the heart of the Green River valley, it is roughly halfway between Seattle and Tacoma. Kent has a strong economy and is home to both the Boeing airplane company and the corporate headquarters of the REI outdoor apparel company. As a result, seniors enjoying assisted living in Kent have many available benefits.
The city offers residents of assisted living communities some of the best shopping and dining in south King County. At Kent Station, seniors can stroll the open air mall and shop or dine at one of the Station’s many shops and restaurants. They can also take a class at a branch of Green River Community College, or catch a show on one of 14 theaters in the nearby Kent Station Theater.
For a more exotic shopping experience, seniors can also visit The Great Wall Shopping Mall which offers a unique collection of Asian stores and restaurants influenced by a variety of cultures including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipino and Taiwanese. This is a great place to sample authentic Asian cuisine or pick up something special.
Many assisted living communities will provide their own activities, but Kent assisted living residents have the additional benefit of programs and services offered at the Kent Senior Activity Center. The center provides a wide variety of classes and activities in the arts, technology and fitness. They also provide free or low-cost services such as meals, haircuts, legal advice, massage and health screenings.
The Activity Center also schedules regular outings for seniors to explore Kent and the surrounding areas. Popular outings include trips to Emerald Downs, a horse-racing track that operates during the summer in the nearby city of Auburn.
Kent Medical Facilities
Residents who live in communities of assisted living in Kent have access to some of the best healthcare in South King County. Seniors are just a short ride away from Valley Medical Center in the neighboring city of Renton. Valley Medical Center is the largest hospital in the area with nationally-recognized centers for the research and care of stroke, sleep and joint conditions. They are also known for their specialized treatment of heart, cancer, orthopedic and neurological diseases.
Seniors who live in the south part of Kent can visit Auburn Regional Medical Center in the nearby city of Auburn. This large medical facility can serve all of your loved one’s medical needs but places particular emphasis on the fields of cancer, cardiology, emergency medicine, surgery and women’s health. Auburn Regional Medical Center is also home to a unique Geropsychiatric Centerwhich treats patients age 65 or older who may be suffering from disorders such as depression, dementia, anxiety, stress or other emotional difficulties.
Residents of assisted living in Kent can use the King County Metro Transit fleet of buses to travel around the city. Seniors who have limited mobility and qualify for ADA Paratransit Program can benefit from Metro’s Access transportation service. The Access shuttles are specially equipped to handle wheelchairs and provide shared ride service along existing bus routes.
The city of Kent also provides a complimentary all-day shuttle which circles the city along designated loops. The shuttle is designed to meet the needs of Kent’s senior population, so all shuttles are wheelchair accessible and drivers are happy to lend a hand to passengers with shopping bags or other accessories when boarding or exiting the shuttle.
Find Assisted Living in Kent
Residents of assisted living in Kent are truly supported by their city and have access to wonderful amenities and top-notch medical care. You can find assisted living in Kent at our Kent Assisted Living page.
Written by senior housing writer Jacqui Howell.
Map of Kent Assisted Living Facilities
Kent, WA Assisted Living Costs
Kent, WA Assisted Living Costs
Cost of Kent Assisted Living Facilities
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Start here for
- Free Brochures
- Detailed Pricing
- No Obligations