Cincinnati Assisted Living
There are 23 Assisted Living Facilities in Cincinnati, OH and 9 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Cincinnati, OH is $4,030 per month.
Cincinnati Assisted Living Facilities
Evergreen Retirement Community is a community designed to be the ideal home for seniors looking to enjoy a relaxing retirement without the hassle of life’s daily tasks.Cincinnati, OH 45215Assisted Living, Hospice Care, Independent Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes, Respite Care, Retirement Communities
Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
- Review Average: 5.0 (2 reviews)
Other Assisted Living Facilities
- Cincinnati, OH 45244Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Cincinnati, OH 45216Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Cincinnati, OH 45241Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Independent Living, Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati, OH 45236Assisted Living, Hospice Care, Memory Care, Respite Care
- Cincinnati, OH 45241Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati, OH 45208Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati, OH 45209Assisted Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati, OH 45211-7999Assisted Living, Independent Living
- Cincinnati, OH 45246Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati, OH 45208Assisted Living, Independent Living
- Cincinnati, OH 45247Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement Communities
- Cincinnati, OH 45220Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati, OH 45230Assisted Living, Independent Living
- Cincinnati, OH 45218Assisted Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati, OH 45249Assisted Living, Hospice Care, Independent Living
- Cincinnati, OH 45231Assisted Living, Continuing Care, Memory Care, Nursing Homes
Information About Assisted Living in Cincinnati
The Queen City of Cincinnati boasts nearly 300,000 residents within its borders and more than two million in the greater metropolitan area, making it the largest metro area in Ohio. Home to nine Fortune 500 companies, 15 Fortune 1000 companies and a thriving local economy, seniors who choose assisted living in Cincinnati enjoy easy access to the many amenities and services of a large urban city.
Nestled in the southwest corner of Ohio along the Ohio River and Kentucky state border, Cincinnati has won numerous awards including being ranked seventh “Most Romantic City” in the United States on Amazon.com, ranked fifth on Forbes magazine’s list of “America’s Most Affordable Cities” in 2011, and named the most walkable city in Ohio.
Seniors enjoying assisted living in Cincinnati can always find something to do or see in this exciting city. Lovers of the arts can view the latest exhibits at the Contemporary Arts Center or Cincinnati Art Museum, attend concerts by the Cincinnati Symphony or enjoy live performances at the Tony Award-winning Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park.
In the summer, sports fans can head to the Great American Ball Park to catch the Cincinnati Reds in action or visit the nearby Reds Hall of Fame Museum. In the fall, seniors can cheer on the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. The city is also home to a zoo, aquarium and numerous museums.
Cincinnati Senior Activities
The city offers a wide variety of programs for adults age 50 and older, allowing residents of assisted living in Cincinnati to connect with others in the senior community. With 16 dedicated senior centers around the city, seniors can make new friends while enjoying yoga classes, walking groups, line dancing, group trips, Bingo and much more.
Cincinnati also plays proud host to the Southwest Ohio Senior Olympics, which is open to athletes age 50 and up, and has been honoring local seniors in The Senior Citizen Hall of Fame since 1968.
Cincinnati Medical Facilities
Home to several world-class medical facilities, high-quality health care is never far from a community of assisted living in Cincinnati. The Christ Hospital, which has more than 80 locations throughout the Cincinnati area, has been serving Southwest Ohio for more than 100 years.
Offering advanced services in emergency care, spine treatment, cancer and cardiovascular care, the 555-bed, non-profit medical center has been ranked as one of the top 50 hospitals in the country.
Getting to and from a community of assisted living in Cincinnati is convenient and affordable with Metro bus service from the Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority (SORTA). Operating 365 days a year, Metro buses help seniors get to shopping, medical appointments, social engagements and more.
For elderly adults who cannot ride traditional buses due to limited mobility or handicap, the city’s Access program provides special service in wheelchair-accessible shuttles. Access will pick up riders at their front door and take them directly to their desired location.
Find Assisted Living in Cincinnati
Assisted living in Cincinnati is an ideal choice for seniors searching for an urban retirement experience in the heart of the Midwest. View a list of local senior housing options on our Cincinnati Assisted Living page.
Written by senior housing writer Jacqui Tom.View Cincinnati Assisted Living Facilities
Map of Cincinnati Assisted Living Facilities
Cincinnati, OH Assisted Living Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Cincinnati is $4,030 per month. Assisted Living costs range from $1,942 to $4,530 depending on location and other factors.
Cost of Assisted Living Facilities near Cincinnati, OH
|City||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost||Median Cost|
|Fort Wayne, IN||$1,530||$4,530||$3,274|
Cost of Assisted Living in Ohio
Assisted living in Ohio is paid for privately, either by individuals in combination with their families, or in some cases, by long-term care insurance policies. The Assisted Living Medicaid Waiver will cover the cost of services received in an assisted living facility for qualified low-income individuals, but does not pay for room and board.View Cincinnati Assisted Living Facilities
Browse by Category
- Cincinnati Assisted Living
- Cincinnati Nursing Homes
- Cincinnati Memory Care
- Cincinnati Continuing Care
- Cincinnati Home Care
- Cincinnati Retirement Communities
- Cincinnati Independent Living
- Cincinnati Respite Care
- Cincinnati Senior Apartments
- Cincinnati Hospice Care
- Cincinnati Senior Homes
- Go to Ohio Assisted Living
Browse by City
- Cincinnati, OH Assisted Living
- Dayton, OH Assisted Living
- Mason, OH Assisted Living
- Centerville, OH Assisted Living
- West Chester, OH Assisted Living
- Fort Wright, KY Assisted Living
- Crestview Hills, KY Assisted Living
- Springdale, OH Assisted Living
- Fairfield, OH Assisted Living
- Middletown, OH Assisted Living
- Florence, KY Assisted Living
- Milford, OH Assisted Living
- Miamisburg, OH Assisted Living