Winter Haven Assisted Living
There are 7 Assisted Living Facilities in Winter Haven, FL and 9 Assisted Living Facilities nearby. The average cost of Assisted Living in Winter Haven, FL is $3,200 per month.
Winter Haven Assisted Living Facilities
Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Less than a mile from Lakeland Regional Medical Center and the shores of Lake Parker, Emeritus at Lakeland is an exceptional senior community that offers a variety of care options.Lakeland, FL 33805 Distance: 14.3 miAdult Day Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement Communities
Other Assisted Living Facilities
Map of Winter Haven Assisted Living Facilities
Winter Haven, FL Assisted Living Costs
The median cost of Assisted Living in Winter Haven is $3,200 per month. Assisted Living costs range from $1,500 to $4,395 depending on location and other factors.
Cost of Assisted Living Facilities near Winter Haven, FL
|City||Minimum Cost||Maximum Cost||Median Cost|
|Saint Petersburg, FL||$913||$6,000||$2,750|
|Port Saint Lucie, FL||$2,050||$4,820||$2,900|
|Fort Lauderdale, FL||$925||$5,250||$2,125|
|Cape Coral, FL||$1,900||$4,985||$3,000|
|Palm Bay, FL||$2,000||$6,200||$3,500|
|Pompano Beach, FL||$925||$5,250||$2,125|
Cost of Assisted Living in Florida
While assisted living care is primarily funded through private savings, Florida seniors may qualify for financial assistance through government programs depending on their income level and personal finances. In addition to federal programs such Section 8 Vouchers, Social Security (SSI) and Veteran’s Benefits, funding sources for assisted living in the state of Florida include:
- Assisted Living for the Elderly (ALE) Waiver – A part of Medicaid, this waiver covers care management, assisted living services and incontinence supplies (if needed) for income-eligible seniors age 60 and older.
- Medicaid Assistive Care Services (ACS) – This program is a Medicaid-based state plan for adults age 18 and older who have a medical need for supportive living 24 hours a day.
- Long-Term Care Community Diversion Program – This Medicaid waiver is for seniors age 65 and older who would otherwise qualify for Medicaid nursing home placement, but have chosen to receive assisted living care instead.
- Optional State Supplementation (OSS) – A state-based, cash assistance program, OSS is available to income-eligible adults age 65 or older to help defray the costs of long-term residential care.
For more information on government funding for assisted living in Florida, visit the Florida State Department of Elder Affairs.View Winter Haven Assisted Living Facilities
Browse by Category
Browse by City
- Lakeland, FL Assisted Living
- Winter Haven, FL Assisted Living
- Orlando, FL Assisted Living
- Zephyrhills, FL Assisted Living
- Brandon, FL Assisted Living
- Clermont, FL Assisted Living
- Ocoee, FL Assisted Living
- Plant City, FL Assisted Living
- Kissimmee, FL Assisted Living
- Saint Cloud, FL Assisted Living
- Haines City, FL Assisted Living
- Lake Wales, FL Assisted Living
- Lake Alfred, FL Assisted Living