Santa Clarita Assisted Living
There are 2 Assisted Living Facilities in Santa Clarita, CA and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
- Valencia, CA 91355 2.5 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Priding itself as Santa Clarita's finest senior living community, Sunrise at Sterling Canyon provides residents with innovative and personalized programs and services.
- Newhall, CA 91321 4.1 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
With a cozy, homelike atmosphere and great staff members, Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita in Newhall offers a wide range of services and amenities for seniors.
- Northridge, CA 91325 12.2 miAssisted Living, Continuing Care, Memory Care, Nursing Homes, Respite CareGet Info
Situated in a quiet and safe suburban area of the San Fernando Valley, Brookdale Northridge is committed to providing the highest level of senior services and care.
Creating a sense of home the moment you walk through the door, Brookdale Chatsworth is a senior living community with assisted living accommodations.
- West Hills, CA 91304 14.4 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Only minutes away from shopping malls and medical services, Sunrise of West Hills offers personalized care plans that ensure residents receive services that meet their needs.
- West Hills, CA 91304 15.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
When you join Fairwinds - West Hills, you are joining a community that allows you to “have it all” during retirement: lively friends, upscale living and first-class services.
- Van Nuys, CA 91405 16.7 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
The Gardens at Park Balboa is a uniquely designed community that doesn’t offer a cookie cutter approach to delivering assisted living and memory care services.
Set on lovely grounds with a beautiful courtyard featuring roses and fountains, Brookdale North Tarzana offers assisted living accommodations.
Surrounded by lush grounds and beautiful rose gardens, Brookdale South Tarzana provides exceptional assisted living accommodations.
- Woodland Hills, CA 91364 18.5 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Sunrise of Woodland Hills, a senior community located in the San Fernando Valley, is a skilled and compassionate provider of assisted living and memory care services.
- Simi Valley, CA 93065 19.1 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Located in friendly Simi Valley among stunning vistas and sandstone cliffs, Sunrise at Wood Ranch provides seniors a range of assisted living services in a quiet, retreat community.
- Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 19.5 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
At Belmont Village of Encino, our primary goal is to keep seniors engaged and well cared for so they may enjoy a rewarding and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Studio City, CA 91604 20.4 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Our convenient location near fun, local amenities combined with our excellent services and spacious accommodations, are what make Sunrise of Studio City such a great place to live.
- Burbank, CA 91501 21.6 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
At Belmont Village of Burbank, we are able to provide an ideal balance of support and opportunities so that all of our residents can live each day to the fullest.
- Montrose, CA 91020 22.8 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Independence without compromising your freedoms is the type of lifestyle we deliver at Montview, a senior living community in gorgeous Montrose, California.
- Agoura Hills, CA 91301 23.2 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory CareGet Info
A warm, relaxed atmosphere along with amenities and services that create the finest senior living experience possible can be found at Meadowbrook Senior Living.
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 23.9 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
At Belmont Village Thousand Oaks, residents enjoy customary high standard of care, beautifully appointed common areas, industry-leading programs and luxurious amenities.
- Los Angeles, CA 90068 25.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
At Belmont Village of Hollywood Heights, all of our seniors receive star treatment, and the resident apartments feature high standards of safety and comfort.
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 25.3 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Featuring a Tuscan-style design, Atria Grand Oaks is located close to shopping centers and local amenities, and offers independent living and assisted living services.
- Westlake Village, CA 91361 25.5 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Sunrise Assisted Living of Westlake Village, with a small-town feel right outside Los Angeles, offers family-like living, within minutes of parks, civic arts and shopping.
With many lovely views of both the courtyard and tree-lined park, Brookdale Glendale is known as a little oasis in the heart of Glendale.
- Lancaster, CA 93536 25.8 miAssisted Living, Memory CareGet Info
Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Trust: These are the core values which you will find when joining Prestige Assisted Living at Lancaster.
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 25.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Tucked away among oak trees, Atria Hillcrest offers residents complete and luxurious accommodations and services for independent living and assisted living.
- Los Angeles, CA 90024 26.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
While living at Belmont Village of Westwood, seniors can relax in comfortable common areas and residences while benefiting from a responsive and knowledgeable assisted living team.
Hillcrest Royale, located in Thousand Oaks, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
- Beverly Hills, CA 90210 26.3 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Just blocks from world class shopping and dining, Sunrise of Beverly Hills offers a lifestyle unmatched in peace, comfort, security and fulfillment.
- Glendale, CA 91205 26.4 miAssisted Living, Continuing Care, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
With a full range of lifestyle options and a laid-back southern California atmosphere, Windsor offers seniors a care-free retirement where responsibilities are a thing of the past.
Located in beautiful Southern California, Brookdale Antelope Valley is here to make you feel right at home, and is the perfect community for the active senior.
Santa Monica Pavilion, located in Los Angeles, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
- Santa Monica, CA 90404 28.3 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Sunrise of Santa Monica, located in sunny West Los Angeles, is an inviting senior community providing exceptional assisted living and Alzheimer's care services.
Other Assisted Living Facilities
- Santa Clarita, CA 91350Assisted Living, Care Homes, Hospice Care, Memory Care
Information About Assisted Living in Santa Clarita
Information About Assisted Living in Santa Clarita
To get a feel of Hollywood without having to go too far or spend too much, the best place to be is Santa Clarita. Located in Los Angeles County, the city occupies most of the Santa Clarita Valley. It is one of the safest cities in America and was recently ranked among the top 100 places to live.
Like most of inland Southern California, Santa Clarita has a warm and dry climate, with winters that are mild and rains falling only from December to February. The perfect weather in the perfect place makes assisted living in Santa Clarita the perfect choice for any senior looking into long-term residential options.
Santa Clarita Recreation
Santa Clarita is less than an hour’s drive from the bright lights of Los Angeles. Rich with world-famous museums, galleries, music and shopping, seniors who choose assisted living in Santa Clarita are always ready for an exciting day trip into the big city.
Santa Clarita is peacefully nestled between the Angeles National Forest and the Los Padres National Forest. These two massive forests spanning several thousands of acres of open land are some of the best places for nature lovers to take in a breath of fresh air.
Santa Clarita Activities
An intellectually stimulating day can be spent at any one of the three libraries in the city: Canyon Country Jo Anne Darcy Library, Newhall Library and the Valencia Library. The SCV Senior Center is a great place for residents of assisted living in Santa Clarita to foster new friendships and strengthen old ones.
The Center offers recreation and leisure activities, educational and technical training, exercise programs, arts and crafts, and personal development classes. It also provides transportation, nutrition and health services.
Santa Clarita Medical Facilities
The City of Santa Clarita is surrounded by hospitals offering first-class medical care using high-tech facilities. The Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, located in Sylmar, is a 377-bed hospital whose services include surgery and quality adult care.
Northridge Hospital Medical Center utilizes the revolutionary daVinci robotic surgery, and their Cardiovascular Center is a recognized center of excellence. The Encino Hospital Medical Center has a department dedicated solely to senior care in addition to its other world-class services.
Santa Clarita Transportation
City of Santa Clarita Transit is the city’s main bus service, which provides extensive transportation within the Santa Clarita Valley and to North Hollywood in the San Fernando Valley and back. They offer a paratransit program, Dial-A-Ride, which is available for residents of assisted living in Santa Clarita during the day as well as open to the general public after 6:00 pm. Metrolink enables travel to other parts of the State, with three different stations in the city.
Assisted living in Santa Clarita blends small-town charm with the sophistication of a larger urban center. To view a list of local senior homes in Santa Clarita, visit our Santa Clarita Assisted Living page.
Written by senior housing staff writer.