Los Gatos Assisted Living
There is 1 Assisted Living Facility in Los Gatos, CA and 30 Assisted Living Facilities nearby.
Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Palm Villas of Campbell provides specialized care for over 40 individuals with memory impairments associated with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lewy-Body, and other related types of dementia.
- Campbell, CA 95008 3.8 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
The recently built apartment-style senior living community at Merrill Gardens at Campbell offers several senior living options including independent, Alzheimer's and memory care, or assisted living.
- San Jose, CA 95123 5.5 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Brookdale San Jose is a premiere independent living community that is located within minutes of shopping, dining and entertainment.
- San Jose, CA 95126 5.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Merrill Gardens at Willow Glen is located in a small-town neighborhood and offers independent, assisted living and memory care services.
- San Jose, CA 95128 6.0 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Belmont Village of San Jose offers seniors an ideal lifestyle in a community that is designed to encourage independence while offering supportive care services.
- San Jose, CA 95126 6.4 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Located in a historic district just a short walk from downtown Willow Glen, Atria Chateau Gardens is a superb choice for seniors ready to transition into a retirement living community.
- San Jose, CA 95136 6.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
At Carlton Plaza of San Jose, we provide the total living experience for our residents by offering engaging activities and elegant surroundings all within a resort-like setting.
Rose Garden Court, located in San Jose, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
- Sunnyvale, CA 94087 8.6 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Amenities and a well-trained and caring team of professionals make Belmont Village of Sunnyvale a welcoming and comfortable community for residents and their guests.
- Sunnyvale, CA 94087 11.0 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Located in a neighborhood where residents can safely take daily walks, Sunrise of Sunnyvale is situated close to medical services and shopping centers for the ultimate convenience.
- San Jose, CA 95135 11.4 miAdult Day Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Regency of Evergreen Valley offers a wide selection of premium services and luxury amenities. Our peaceful community in San Jose is surrounded by manicured grounds and gardens.
Located just outside of Santa Cruz, Brookdale Scotts Valley offers exceptional service and accommodations for individuals looking for excellent assisted living.
- Palo Alto, CA 94306 16.4 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Sunrise of Palo Alto, located in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a quiet suburban retreat compassionately catering to a range of assisted living and Alzheimer's care senior needs.
- Morgan Hill, CA 95037 18.2 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory CareGet Info
Westmont of Morgan Hill offers a premiere community that provides accommodations and services for independent living, assisted living and Alzheimer's or memory care.
Capitola Manor, located in Santa Cruz, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
Valley Pines Senior Assisted Living, located in Morgan Hill, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
- Santa Cruz, CA 95060 18.8 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Located in Santa Cruz, Sunshine Villa is a premier provider of both assisted living and Alzheimer's or memory care accommodations and services.
- Redwood City, CA 94061 21.0 miAssisted Living, Hospice Care, Memory CareGet Info
Palm Villas of Redwood City prides itself on delivering the first-class clinical care that seniors with Alzheimer’s or other memory impairments need to continue living a full, engaged life.
- Fremont, CA 94538 21.7 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
A community boasting a stylish yet contemporary environment, Carlton Plaza of Fremont offers a selection of services for both independent and assisted living.
- Redwood City, CA 94061 21.7 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Brookdale Redwood City is an independent and assisted living community just minutes way from popular shopping and dining.
- Fremont, CA 94536 22.4 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Brookdale Fremont, located in the heart of town with stunning views of Mission Peak, offers a wide variety of features for seniors seeking hassle-free independent living.
For seniors who decide to make Fremont Hills their new home, they will discover an inviting atmosphere throughout the entire community, along with friendly faces and caring hearts.
- Union City, CA 94587 24.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
As a part of the senior village, Pacifica Senior Living of Union City provides assisted living and Alzheimer's or memory care services that meet physical and spiritual needs.
- Union City, CA 94587 25.3 miAssisted Living, Continuing Care, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Providing Union City seniors with a wide range of senior living options, Acacia Creek is a premium CCRC situated on a 305-acre campus.
- Gilroy, CA 95020 25.3 miAssisted Living, Hospice Care, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
A well-equipped and gated community, Merrill Gardens At Gilroy provides local seniors with a range of care services and accommodations.
- Belmont, CA 94002 26.5 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
With shopping and dining right across the street, Sunrise of Belmont offers both an ideal location and skilled services for all of its' residents.
- San Mateo, CA 94403 27.9 miAssisted Living, Hospice Care, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
An inviting assisted living and memory care community only 20 minutes from San Francisco, Atria Hillsdale offers convenient access to a variety of local amenities and services.
A community designed to invigorate the mind and body and soothe the spirit is the best way to describe The Parkview, an assisted living and memory care community in Pleasanton.
- San Mateo, CA 94402 29.8 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite CareGet Info
Sunrise of San Mateo offers a homelike environment for assisted living and Alzheimer's care. Located just minutes from downtown, it's close to restaurants, shopping and churches.
- San Mateo, CA 94401 30.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
At The Stratford you find elegance, independence and comfort nestled right next to San Mateo's 16-acre Central Park and close to shopping, dining and services.
Information About Assisted Living in Los Gatos
Information About Assisted Living in Los Gatos
Los Gatos is a small, sunlit city with all the amenities of a larger metropolis. The beautiful and historic downtown area offers many pleasant, entertaining activities that will satisfy a wide range of seniors in Los Gatos assisted living communities. The gorgeous Victorian architecture gives Los Gatos a serene feeling of comfort and ease.
Located in the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains, near the larger Santa Cruz and just off the Bay, Los Gatos maintains temperate-to-warm weather all year round, making it an ideal home for seniors who enjoy the outdoors.
Los Gatos Recreation
Los Gatos’s historic downtown shopping area is widely known as a destination for antique shoppers. Boasting over a dozen established antique shops, the city has justified this reputation year in and year out.
Every Sunday morning sees the bustling Farmers Market take over Town Plaza Park, and during the summer there are many community activities including outdoor music and movies. The downtown area is also noted for its easy accessibility, so all of these activities can be enjoyed by members of a Los Gatos senior living community.
Los Gatos Activities
The Los Gatos Museum is a well-curated appreciation of the city’s unique history. The Los Gatos Public Library is a great source of reading, listening and viewing materials, and has created a huge presence on the Internet, allowing residents with limited mobility greatly enhanced access to its materials.
As mentioned, Los Gatos assisted living communities are locally valued, and the city provides a wealth of services for seniors. The Los Gatos Senior Center is the hub of the elderly community, and offers a complete array of services, including healthcare counseling and income tax assistance. The Center also hosts many activities for seniors, including a regular walking group and organized trips to nearby attractions.
Los Gatos Medical Facilities
Los Gatos is home to both the Los Gatos Meadows Geriatric Hospital, a respected institution in gerontology, and the Los Gatos campus of the renowned El Camino Hospital.
Furthermore, being close and with easy access to San José, Los Gatos senior living communities are also a short distance from other medical facilities, such as Good Samaritan Hospital.
Los Gatos Transportation
Los Gatos is known for its high level of accessibility nearly everywhere in town. And, for travel outside the immediate area, Los Gatos is also connected to the rail system that covers the Bay Area.
Easy access to the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system is close and affordable, as is access to trains which travel to a number of other California destinations. Local car service is also available, for a free or reduced fare for seniors.
Los Gatos assisted living can offer your loved one a comfortable, beautiful and refreshing environment in which to pursue the life they want. You can find assisted living options on our Los Gatos Assisted Living page.
Written by senior housing staff writer.
Map of Los Gatos Assisted Living Facilities
Los Gatos, CA Assisted Living Costs
Los Gatos, CA Assisted Living Costs
Cost of Los Gatos Assisted Living Facilities
|Los Gatos Meadows||$3,814/month|
Cost of Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Start here for
- Free Brochures
- Detailed Pricing
- No Obligations