Corona Retirement Communities
There are 3 Retirement Communities in Corona, CA and 30 Retirement Communities nearby.
Nearby Retirement Communities
- Riverside, CA 92504 8.8 miIndependent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Offering full-service senior living and resort-style amenities, Magnolia Grand is a residential retirement community serving seniors in Riverside.
- Riverside, CA 92504 9.7 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Providing the opportunity for a carefree lifestyle with numerous amenities, Welbrook Senior Living, Arlington is proud to help seniors live their lives to the fullest.
- Chino Hills, CA 91709 12.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Amenity-filled, luxurious living with scenic views of the San Bernardino foothills awaits active-minded seniors who join the Oakmont of Chino Hills retirement community.
- Riverside, CA 92501 13.6 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
The Grove Care and Wellness provides independent residential living, assisted living and 24-hour skilled nursing care and offers a wide variety of activities.
- Montclair, CA 92118 15.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Montclair Royale is a full-service senior living community that offers seniors a complete range of lifestyle options within the gorgeous scenery of San Bernardino County.
- Brea, CA 92823 16.3 miAssisted Living, Continuing Care, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Capriana features old-world architecture, functional floor plans and elegant design, along with all of the amenities you've come to expect in a community of its caliber.
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 17.2 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
A welcoming assisted living community in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, Atria Del Rey offers easy access to nearby freeways, restaurants and downtown Rancho Cucamonga.
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701 17.7 miIndependent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Built in the picturesque foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, residents of Valencia Commons love our magnificent facilities and scenic views while enjoying all the convenience of the nearby community.
- Claremont, CA 91711 17.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Seniors joining the Claremont Manor community will have an exciting adventure that allows the best of their life to shine through while having nearby supportive services.
- Mission Viejo, CA 92692 18.5 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Overlooking a picturesque golf course and the Saddleback Mountains near Lake Mission Viejo, Atria Del Sol provides a warm and cozy environment with all the comforts of home.
- Irvine, CA 92604 19.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Atria Woodbridge offers hassle-free, resort-style living with top-notch services and accommodations for independent and assisted senior living.
- Lake Forest, CA 92630 19.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Freedom Village, located in Lake Forest, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
- Fullerton, CA 92835 19.5 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Sunnycrest Senior Living, located in Fullerton, provides seniors with a selection of amenities to encourage an enjoyable senior living experience.
- Laguna Hills, CA 92653 20.1 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Situated in the heart of Laguna Hills in Orange County, Villa Valencia is a full-service, resort-style senior living community for seniors with a range of lifestyles and needs.
- Irvine, CA 92612 21.6 miAssisted Living, Continuing Care, Independent Living, Memory Care, Nursing Homes, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Setting the standard for senior living for the past three decades, Regents Point is a full-service, continuing care retirement community in the heart of Southern California.
- San Dimas, CA 91773 21.7 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Sitting on five landscaped acres with breathtaking views of the San Gabriel Mountains, Atria Rancho Park provides caring and compassionate senior living services.
Located in a quiet suburb of Los Angeles, you’ll love the beautiful grounds and elegant facilities of Bridgecreek as well as the convenience of being in the middle of it all.
Linda Valley Villa is a 98-apartment independent living retirement community for active seniors located in a campus setting in Loma Linda, California.
- West Covina, CA 91791 22.1 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Offering a great location and quality lifestyle options, Regency Grand at West Covina provides residents with choices that encourage independence.
- Garden Grove, CA 92840 23.0 miAssisted Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Brookdale Garden Grove, located in a beautiful area, offers senior accommodations and services for independent living and assisted living.
- Covina, CA 91722 23.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
From our cozy sitting rooms and lush gardens to our pet-friendly accommodations, Atria Covina strives to make every resident feel welcome in our home.
- Sun City, CA 92586 23.4 miAssisted Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Brookdale Cherry Hills is a beautifully landscaped community that provides complete assisted living services, while offering all of the comforts of home.
- Redlands, CA 92373 23.4 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Offering charming, Spanish-style architecture and nestled within the heart of Inland Empire in Southern California, you’ll be delighted to call Mission Commons home.
- San Bernardino, CA 92404 24.0 miIndependent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Leisure Pointe is a welcoming, laidback independent living community for seniors, situated in the warm, friendly city of San Bernardino.
Bathed in the bright sun of southern California, The Palms is nestled in a very quiet suburb of Los Angeles, right next to Orange County.
- Whittier, CA 90604 26.3 miAssisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Centrally located in the greater Los Angeles area, Whittier Place is a charming community providing independent living, assisted living and memory care accommodations for seniors.
- San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 26.9 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Overlooking the beautiful San Juan Hills Golf Course, Atria San Juan is a community for seniors who wish to maintain an active, engaged and energized lifestyle.
- San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 27.0 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
In operation for over 20 years, Del Obispo Terrace provides unparalleled services for individuals seeking both independent living and assisted living accommodations.
- Newport Beach, CA 92663 27.1 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Located just half a mile from the ocean, Newport Beach Plaza offers area seniors luxurious apartment homes within a fun and active retirement community.
- Huntington Beach, CA 92648 27.5 miAssisted Living, Independent Living, Memory Care, Respite Care, Retirement CommunitiesGet Info
Located minutes from shopping, dining and medical services, Huntington Terrace offers accommodations and services for independent living and assisted living.
Other Retirement Communities
Reviews of Corona Retirement Communities
Information About Retirement Communities in Corona
Information About Retirement Communities in Corona
Corona, originally named “South Riverside,” is located in Riverside County, California, between Los Angeles and San Diego. It has a population of over 150,000 and is encircled by the Santa Ana Mountains and the Cleveland National Forest. The area offers many opportunities for healthy, active living for vibrant seniors who choose Corona retirement communities. From active senior centers to many outdoor recreation opportunities, it is a city that is perfect for retirees and their caregivers.
Organizations Serving Seniors in Corona
The Corona Senior Center offers special events (like dances, outings, overnight trips, and guest lectures), recreational activities, fitness and health programs, human services, workshops, arts and crafts, and volunteer and career opportunities. Adaptive recreation is also available for those with more challenging physical needs. The Corona Senior Center is open six days each week all year, except for Sundays, when area worship centers offer similar activities. The California Center for the Aging is also an excellent resource for Corona’s retired residents, as well as their loved ones and caregivers. The organization’s website offers a vast listing of services, health and legal assistance, a listing of support groups, and experts who can be contacted with questions.
Corona Senior-Friendly Activities
Corona offers a wide array of activities for seniors and their caretakers. For adventurous seniors, biking or taking a guided hike through the area’s many trails with a group from the senior center are appealing options. For those whose physical abilities are somewhat limited, birdwatching, arts and crafts classes, and museum tours are an enjoyable way to spend the day or evening in the company of others. Corona, like most cities, offers a senior-focused exercise class called Silver Sneakers, which is a weekly walking group that meets at various locations throughout the city to walk, talk, and get involved in some energizing activity in the great outdoors. Additionally, Corona offers the vibrant Corona Certified Farmer’s Market, where citizens can purchase a myriad of fresh vegetables and fruits and acquire information on health and local fitness classes.
Corona Medical Facilities
The city of Corona offers a variety of high quality healthcare options offering specialized services and physicians just for seniors. Most Corona retirement living homes have arrangements with and provide transportation to area hospitals and gerontological doctors. Among the facilities are Corona Regional Medical Center, which offers its own Rehabilitation Center, or the nearby Riverside Medical Center or Riverside Community Hospital. Corona Regional Rehabilitation Hospital has an award winning specialized gerontology program for its area retirees.
Senior-Friendly Transportation in Corona
The City of Corona offers several public transportation options for area residents and senior citizens. The city’s fixed-route service is the Corona Cruiser, which runs along pre-designated Blue Line and Red Line fixed routes. For on-demand, shared ride public transportation, seniors can turn to Dial-A-Ride, offering affordable curb-to-curb service. For regional transport, Metrolink Trains serves the city of Corona through two Metrolink stations offering transport throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and Ventura Counties, along with the San Bernardino area, encompassing a large area of Southern California.
From the recreational activities to educational services and award-winning hospitals, the city of Corona, California offers many advantages to residents of area retirement homes and their caregivers. It is not difficult to see why so many retirees, and those over the age of 65, choose to live in this area of the country. For more information on senior living in Corona, see our options for Corona retirement communities.