Best Caregiver Websites 2013
Families and seniors often face major decisions for which they need help. We found the best websites offering great resources and content for caregivers and their families.
The winner of Best Caregiver Websites is awarded to the finalist that earns the highest rating during the Best Senior Living Awards. Congratulations to the winner of Best Caregiver Websites!
- Lift Simplified Caregiving52 Judges Score 321 Popular VoteProviding care for a loved one can be an incredibly rewarding experience, but it can also be challenging, confusing and overwhelming at the same time. We hope the information found here will help you...
The people have spoken! The People’s Choice Winner of Best Caregiver Websites is the best senior living resource that earned the highest number of votes during the voting period. Congratulations to the People\’s Choice Winner of Best Caregiver Websites!
- Answers for Elders44 Judges Score 605 Popular VoteAt AnswersForElders.com, we believe that no one should have to experience navigating taking care of your senior loved one feeling alone and unsupported. Let's face it. We caregivers are living in a d...
To earn a spot as a finalist for the Best Senior Living Awards, the following senior living resources received the highest number of consumer votes. Our dedicated panel of experts rated these senior living resources. Here are the Best Caregiver Websites as ranked by our panel.
- Caring From a Distance49.25 Judges Score 23 Popular VoteCaring From a Distance aims to support caregivers who are trying to take care of an aging loved one from a distance...Next Step in Care49 Judges Score 12 Popular VoteCreated by the United Hospital Fund, Next Step in Care: Family Caregivers and Health Care Professionals Working Together is a multi-year, multi-dimensional campaign that is designed to change health c...Emeritus Senior Living Elder Care Resources48 Judges Score 134 Popular VoteEmeritus Senior Living's Elder Care Resources is a robust set of tools for caregivers, including an elder care glossary, information on senior health and wellness, answers to commonly asked questions...Sunrise Senior Living - Senior Care Resources47 Judges Score 15 Popular VoteSunrise Senior Living offers numerous valuable resources for caregivers, including a resources page with links to both internal and external resources, information on Alzheimer's disease and memory ca...Sage Minder45.5 Judges Score 71 Popular VoteSage Life Technologies is owned and operated by Loridian LLC, a technology and training consulting firm. Sage Life Technologies is an active member of the American Telemedicine Association, National F...eCare Diary44 Judges Score 49 Popular VoteA website created based on the founder’s, John Mills, experience as a caregiver for his father who suffered from Parkinson’s Disease, eCare Diary provides comprehensive information, tools and reso...Caring Wise43.75 Judges Score 5 Popular VoteCaring Wise makes it simple to organize health information and coordinate care among family, friends and professionals...CaregivingHelp42.5 Judges Score 114 Popular VoteCJE SeniorLife offers you this website caregivinghelp.org as a tool to support the overall caregiving experience. Our goal is to provide caregivers with educational materials and resources that are ap...Marshall, Parker & Weber42 Judges Score 4 Popular VoteAt Marshall, Parker, & Weber you’ll find articles, videos, and webcasts on estate planning, special needs planning, home care options, and more...AARP Caregiving Help and Advice from Genworth42 Judges Score 194 Popular VoteFirst national service to integrate care assessment, care planning and provider matching for the family caregiver. The only service of its kind that is endorsed by AARP...Don't Lose Heart41.5 Judges Score 39 Popular VoteSometimes just knowing that others have experienced the same nightmares, doubts, fears, and “selfish” thoughts and resentments can lighten the load a bit. Use the comment boxes at the bottom of ea...Caregiver Resource Network40.75 Judges Score 46 Popular VoteThe Caregiver Resource Network is a collaboration of West Michigan organizations dedicated to providing for the needs and welfare of family and professional caregivers within the community that will i...Thriving in the Middle40 Judges Score 178 Popular VoteThriving in the Middle is created by Kathleen Cleary, a 15-year caregiving veteran who offers up helpful tips and valuable information for caregivers, helping them to overcome the common challenges of...Share the Care37.5 Judges Score 35 Popular VoteShareTheCaregiving™, Inc. seeks to improve the "quality of life" of persons who are seriously ill, disabled, or experiencing the challenges of aging, and to reduce stress, depression, isolation and...Seniority Matters36.5 Judges Score 12 Popular VoteSeniority Matters offers a free comprehensive network of pre-screened and top quality Home Healthcare, Lifestyle, and Concierge services specifically designed to help seniors and their family members...Four Seasons33.5 Judges Score 25 Popular VoteFour Seasons is a non-profit organization, deeply committed to serving the community through fulfilling its mission of Co-Creating The Care Experience. The website offers useful information for caregi...Farr Law Firm32 Judges Score 13 Popular VoteWelcome to the Farr Law Firm, home of Certified Elder Law Attorney* Evan H. Farr, creator of the Living Trust Plus™ and one of the leading Elder Law Attorneys in Virginia and foremost experts in the...Senior Resource Central29.5 Judges Score 42 Popular VoteSenior Resource Central is a website full of answers to the common questions related to helping your aging parents. Proven resources, tips and ideas that take the stress out of caring for your senior...Celsya Life28 Judges Score 41 Popular VoteCelsya Life is a free social platform that enables caregivers to join online and local support communities, find resources, and use health tools to ultimately lead healthy and fulfilling lives. Member...
The following senior living resources were nominated for a chance to earn the title of Best Caregiver Websites. All of our nominees deserve an honorable mention for the valuable resources they provide for the senior living community!
- Homecare.com9 Popular VoteHomecare.com provides expert information, practical action steps, guides, resources and personalized plans to help caregivers make sound decisions and successfully navigate the complex world of elderc...Aging Wisely7 Popular VoteAging Wisely strives to bring you useful caregiver tips, senior care news, advice for caregivers and up to date news on eldercare...AARP Caregiving Resource Center5 Popular VoteThe AARP Caregiving Resource Center provides tools, worksheets and tips on how to plan, prepare and succeed as a caregiver...Comfort Keepers Family Education Center5 Popular VoteIn our Family Education Center, we share with you the knowledge we have gained through more than a decade of home care service to seniors and their loved ones. You will find valuable information on se...101 Eldercare4 Popular Vote101ElderCare.com provides online resources on elder care, long term care, home health care and senior services etc. to senior citizens and caregivers. On our site you can find related news, articles...Aging in Place4 Popular VoteOur mission is to provide Caregivers, Seniors, and Baby Boomers resources for aging in place...Grandview of Roxborough - Retirement Living 1014 Popular VoteGrandview of Roxborough offers a number of resource articles related to locating a senior living community, financial information, retirement living, lifestyle considerations and more...Medicare.gov - Caregiving4 Popular VoteThe Medicare.gov page dedicated to caregiving provides a number of resources for the 66 million Americans who are providing care services each and every day for those that are aged, ill or disabled. R...Caregiver Media Group2 Popular VoteFounded in 1995 by CEO and Editor-in-Chief Gary Barg, Caregiver Media Group is both an online and printed resource for caregivers across the country. Categories covered include long distance caregivin...Caregiver Support2 Popular VoteCaregiverSupport.org helps family caregivers find information and support that will aid them through their caregiving journey...Caregiver Survival Network2 Popular VoteThe Caregiver’s Survival Network grew out of a personal need to connect with other caregivers and be part of a community where experiences and feelings could be shared and support could always be go...Caregiver's Home Companion2 Popular VoteThe online home of The Caregiver’s Home Companion, the foremost provider of useful tips, advice, information and resources to the family caregiver of the elderly. Online, visit this site often for a...Caregiver-Support2 Popular VoteThis site was created to provide caregivers support and helpful resources. Caring for a loved one can be difficult at times, but hopefully some of these resources will make your job as a caregiver a...Caregiving Club2 Popular VoteDedicated to empowering family caregivers on how to balance self-care while caregiving, the Caregiving Club offers consulting services and educational content with a message to empower caregivers to p...Dementia Care Central2 Popular VoteDementiaCareCentral is a resource center for dementia caregivers, and more! There is already a lot of information about dementia on the Internet, but it's not always well organized and can be overwhel...Elder Law Answers2 Popular VoteThe combination of an informed consumer and a qualified attorney produces the best legal results for the clients. ElderLawAnswers supports seniors, their families and their attorneys in achieving thei...Family Caregiver Alliance2 Popular VoteThe Family Caregiver Alliance is a public voice for caregivers, illuminating the daily challenges they face, offering them the assistance they so desperately need and deserve, and championing their ca...Family Caregiving 1012 Popular VoteFamily Caregiving 101 is a great place to find assistance, answers, new ideas and helpful advice — for you and your loved one...Generations Unite2 Popular VoteThe complete resource for connecting families & friends, collaborating with care providers, and supporting your loved one through life's stages...Healthy Caregiving2 Popular VoteHealthy Caregiving is committed to introducing the most up-to-date information and materials to caregivers worldwide on compassion fatigue and compassion satisfaction. We offer strategies for creating...Helping Caregivers2 Popular VoteAs the role of caregivers and caregiving change, HelpingCaregivers.com will be there with the very latest information. You will find many advantages in using the internet for your needs and we are com...Michael J. Fox Foundation: Support & Caregiving2 Popular VoteParkinson's disease brings challenges for loved ones and caregivers as well as for Parkinson's patients. Our caregiver-edited guide offers suggestions and advice for those dealing with a loved one wit...Partners Against Pain - Caregiver Corner2 Popular VoteFind the information, encouragement and tools you need to address the challenges of caring for your loved one in pain...Senior Holistic Living2 Popular VoteSenior Holistic Living is a comforting resource for caregivers who are seeking guidance, encouragement, and more balance in their life. We are a reminder that caregiving does not have to be a mindless...Strength for Caring2 Popular VoteThe Johnson & Johnson Caregiver Initiative is a pioneer in the emerging field of family caregiver support and StrengthForCaring.com (SFC) is the cornerstone of this important program. SFC is a compreh...Caregiver Action Network1 Popular VoteThe Caregiver Action Network is the nation’s leading family caregiver organization working to improve the quality of life for the than 65 million Americans who care for loved ones with chronic condi...Caregiver Stress1 Popular VoteResources for caregivers through articles, stories, videos, and special programs from caregiving experts...Caring for Your Parents1 Popular VoteThe Caring for Your Parents Web site contains a wealth of online resources for people caring for aging parents, other relations, or friends. The site is also valuable for those who expect to become ca...Children of Aging Parents1 Popular VoteChildren of Aging Parents is a nonprofit, charitable organization whose mission is to assist the nation's nearly 54 million caregivers of the elderly or chronically ill with reliable information, refe...Full Circle Care1 Popular VoteFull Circle Care.org is a collaboration of fourteen local aging services agencies in North Carolina that provide a comprehensive offering of services and programs to support family caregiving...National Caregivers Library1 Popular VoteOffering a wide number of helpful articles, forms, checklists and links to additional resources on a range of caregiving topics, The National Caregivers Library is an excellent resource for caregivers...VA Caregiver Support1 Popular VoteVA knows your focus as a Family Caregiver is taking care of the Veteran you love. It can be an incredibly demanding job, and we want you to know you don't have to do it alone...ALZwell Caregiver Support0 Popular VoteALZwell Caregiver Support has been continuously published since 1996 as a heartfelt and practical resource for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia caregivers. We don't pretend that caring for a person wi...Easter Seals Disability Services0 Popular VoteFor decades, Easter Seals' Adult Day Services have put hope within reach for thousands of adults. Easter Seals provides a variety of home and community-based services affording adults and seniors oppo...Help Starts Here.org0 Popular VoteThe population in our country is growing older and living longer. That can put a lot of stress on older people and their families. If you or your loved ones are facing the difficulties of aging, know...Living Trust Plus0 Popular VoteCertified Elder Law Attorney Evan H. Farr, one of the nation's leading estate planning, elder law, and asset protection attorneys, has developed a unique asset protection trust called the Living Trust...Paying for Seniors Care0 Popular VoteThe PayingForSeniorCare.com website and the Eldercare Financial Resource Locator Tool were created and are maintained by the American Elder Care Research Organization. The organization’s mission is...
Award Program Details
- Websites with helpful information about caregiving and senior living targeted to caregivers and their families
- This category does not include email newsletters, senior living providers or blogs
Call an Advisor
1-855-598-4107View other categories in this contest
Articles and resources to help your search
- Best Boomer Resources
- Best Caregiver Newsletters
- Best Caregiver Websites
- Best Government & Education Sites
- Best Sales and Marketing Consultants
- Best Blogs by Individuals
- Best Blogs by Organizations
- Best Industry Resources
- Best Provider Websites: Large Companies
- Best Provider Websites: Small Companies
- Most Influential Caregivers
- Most Innovative Products
- Most Inspiring Seniors
- Most Respected Charities
- Social Media Rockstars - Individuals
- Social Media Rockstars - Organizations
- Assisted Living Center
- Nursing Homes Center
- Independent Living Center
- Home Care Center
- Continuing Care Center
- Retirement Communities Center
- Care Homes Center
- Memory Care Center
- Hospice Care Center
- Senior Finance Center
- Convalescent Care Center
- Family Caregiving Center
- Senior Living Center
- Respite Care Center
- Senior Apartments Center
- 55 Communities Center
- Adult Day Care Center
- Senior Homes Center
- Cancer Care Center
- Senior Living Newsletter