Find Senior Living

Find assisted living, independent living, memory/alzheimer's care, retirement communities and more.

How we can help you

Are you a provider?
Let's work together

Over 100,000 families helped

"Navigating care for the elderly is monumental. SeniorHomes.com is a wonderful connection for those of us floundering in those waters."

-Grateful Daughter in California

Read more testimonials

Detailed info on over 80,000 senior living communities (Without the sales pitch)

  • Detailed pricing. No obligations.
  • Photos, property info, services, amenities and more
  • Real ratings and reviews from family members and local experts
Find options right for you
Ballard Landmark

Ballard Landmark

Seattle, WA

Ballard Landmark in Seattle is a community for independent living and assisted living that sits at the heart of Ballard's historic district.

See another

Featured Providers

See more

Care Advisor Support

"Excellent, friendly and knowledgeable service...I was looking things up individually and Madeline was so helpful letting me know the levels of care and what they meant...Thank you very much for all your help!"

You don't have to make your senior housing decisions alone.

Call for immediate assistance. It's free.
1-855-598-4107

The Latest in Senior Living

  • How to Overcome the Challenges of Moving into Assisted Living ... Using TV Catchphrases

    How to Overcome the Challenges of Moving to Assisted Living ... Using TV Catchphrases

    September 19th, 2014

    Moving a loved one into an assisted living facility can be a daunting task. But, with a little help from famous television shows, there are ways to make the process smoother.

    Read More
  • Margery prepares for takeoff!

    The Last Stop: On the Go

    September 17th, 2014

    As great as senior living can be, it's sometimes nice to get away—especially when traveling offers a chance to be with family. In this edition of 'The Last Stop,' Margery Fridstein details some of her recent travel experiences, and offers some helpful hints to seniors on the go.

    Read More
  • Tips to Help Seniors Saving for Retirement

    5 Tips to Help Seniors Saving for Retirement

    September 15th, 2014

    Less than 30 percent of seniors say they have enough money saved for their retirement. Fortunately, there are some helpful hints that could help the other 70 percent feel more at ease about their financial future.

    Read More
Read the Blog

Are you a Senior Living Provider?

We can help you. Learn how